SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe to this blog - CLICK HERE

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Strip Pieced Diagonal Beginner Quilt Tutorial | Free Quilt Pattern

This pattern was designed by Jen Eskridge of Reanna Lily Designs. She used it for charity quilts. I have made about 4 of them in red, white and blue for Quilts of Valor.


Here is the latest version I made. This will be given to a family member.


All of the quilts I made are approx 60" x 84". Jen's pattern makes 12 blocks and a small quilt. I tripled the instructions to make 36 blocks. With a 5 x 7 block setting, there was one block left over for the orphan block bin.

I used my Stripology Ruler to cut the strips. I love the accuracy!


Here is a video tutorial I made. Below the video is a link to download Jen's instructions.



For Different Sizes




DOWNLOAD JEN'S PATTERN -->> STRIP PIECED DIAGONAL QUILT

Happy quilting
Carol




Subscribe here

Subscribe to this blog - CLICK HERE