SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe to this blog - CLICK HERE

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Free Pattern

 I liked this pattern so much I made 4 quilts from it! Three of the quilts went to nieces and nephew. The fourth one was a Quilt of Valor. This free pattern is from The Fat Quarter Shop. They sell pre-cut fabric cut  in 5" x 10" rectangles. This is basically a 10" square cut in half once. I used layer cakes for the kid's quilts. For the Quilt of Valor I cut rectangles.

This quilt is fast to cut and fast to piece. Easy too!

For my niece

Quilt of Valor

Another niece

Nephew

Fat Quarter Shop Quilting Fabric, Kits, Notions and Patterns

Download the pattern from The Fat Quarter Shop here --> Download No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt

Happy quilting!
Carol

Subscribe here

Subscribe to this blog - CLICK HERE