Take one stack of 10" fabric squares and a little extra yardage for borders and you can make this beautiful quilt in no time. The quilt finishes approx. 65" x 73".
The layer cake used in this quilt was from the Wovens Collection by Bonnie and Camile from Moda Fabrics.
- 42 @ 10" squares, coordinating or scrappy
- 1/3 yd for inner border, sub cut to 6 @ 1-1/2" x WOF
- 1-1/2 yds for outer border, sub cut to 8 @ 6-1/2" x WOF
- 2/3 yd for binding, sub cut to 8 @ 2-1/2" x WOF
Cut in half creating 2 @ 5" x 10" strips.
- Sew the inner border strips together to make one long strip.
- Measure the center of the quilt from top to bottom. Cut two pieces to this size and attach to the left and right sides of the quilt.
- Measure the width of the quilt. Cut two pieces to this size and attach to the top and bottom of the quilt.
- Repeat steps 1 thru 3 with the outer border strips.