SUBSCRIBE

Subscribe to this blog - CLICK HERE

Monday, February 22, 2021

Strip Piecing: Free Pattern and Tutorial

If you need a quilt that's easy, fast and fun to make, the Strip Pieced Diagonal Beginner quilt is for you. I found this easy strip piecing pattern a few years back when I was looking for easy quilts to make for Veterans.

Using just three fabrics and strip piecing, you will love how quickly this quilt comes together.

If you follow my website, you know I'm not into re-inventing the wheel. I found this pattern and excellent tutorial on Jen Eskridge's website, ReannaLilyDesigns.com

Strip Piecing Pattern and Tutorial

Find the tutorial and free pattern download - Strip Pieced Diagonal Beginner Quilt. The instructions and fabric requirements are for a 36" x 48" quilt. The blocks are 12" finished and you need 12 of them for this size. I needed a quilt about 60" x 80" so I tripled the fabric requirements (I had a lot left over). I made 35 blocks for a 60" x 84" quilt.

Related Articles

Happy quilting!

Carol

Subscribe here

Subscribe to this blog - CLICK HERE